Founded based on the experiences in organizing of the ML in PL Conference (formerly PL in ML), the ML in PL Association is a non-profit organization devoted to fostering the machine learning community in Poland and promoting a deep understanding of ML methods. Even though ML in PL is based in Poland, it seeks to provide opportunities for international cooperation.
We aim to
- Build a strong local community of ML researchers, practitioners, and enthusiasts at various levels of their careers.
- Support new generations of students with interests in ML and promote early research activity.
- Foster the exchange of knowledge in ML.
- Promote business engagement in science.
- Support international collaboration in ML
- Increase public understanding of ML.
We will realise it by
- Organizing community ML events, which provide opportunities to exchange knowledge and experience in the field (e.g. conferences, meetups, workshops, poster sessions).
- Supporting local ML initiatives.
- Awarding prizes for exceptional research activities & researchers.
- Supporting cooperation between industry and academia (e.g.: research projects, university courses co-organized by business).
- Encouraging universities to include machine learning related subjects in their curriculum.
- Providing opportunities for early stage researchers to meet research leaders.
- Distributing and producing educational materials (e.g.: lecture videos, interviews).
- All Categories
- Summer School
- Supported events
Ruslan Salakhutdinov (CMU) "Deep Learning: Recent Advances and New Challenges"
On the 21th of October, at WEITI, PW in Warsaw, ML in PL and Golem organised the sixth pre-meeting before the ML in PL Conference 2019!
Find academic jobs or programmes related to machine learning.