Founded based on the experiences in organizing of the ML in PL Conference (formerly PL in ML), the ML in PL Association is a non-profit organization devoted to fostering the machine learning community in Poland and promoting a deep understanding of ML methods. Even though ML in PL is based in Poland, it seeks to provide opportunities for international cooperation.
We aim to
- Build a strong local community of ML researchers, practitioners, and enthusiasts at various levels of their careers.
- Support new generations of students with interests in ML and promote early research activity.
- Foster the exchange of knowledge in ML.
- Promote business engagement in science.
- Support international collaboration in ML
- Increase public understanding of ML.
We will realise it by
- Organizing community ML events, which provide opportunities to exchange knowledge and experience in the field (e.g. conferences, meetups, workshops, poster sessions).
- Supporting local ML initiatives.
- Awarding prizes for exceptional research activities & researchers.
- Supporting cooperation between industry and academia (e.g.: research projects, university courses co-organized by business).
- Encouraging universities to include machine learning related subjects in their curriculum.
- Providing opportunities for early stage researchers to meet research leaders.
- Distributing and producing educational materials (e.g.: lecture videos, interviews).
- All Categories
- Summer School
- Supported events
Ruslan Salakhutdinov (CMU) "Deep Learning: Recent Advances and New Challenges"
On the 21th of October, at WEITI, PW in Warsaw, ML in PL and Golem organised the sixth pre-meeting before the ML in PL Conference 2019!
Find academic jobs or programmes related to machine learning.
“Learning Latent Data Structure from Observations”
University of Wrocław, Wrocław, PolandView Posting
GMUM Students Projects
GMUM, Kraków, PolandView Posting
Human Oriented Automated Machine Learning
MI2DataLab, Warszawa, PolandView Posting
AWARElab , Warszawa, PolandView Posting